Preliminary Task - Brief

Continuity task involving filming and editing a character opening a door, crossing a room and sitting down in a chair opposite another character, with whom she/he then exchanges a couple of lines of dialogue. This task should demonstrate match on action, shot/reverse shot and the 180-degree rule.

Preliminary Task - Finished Sequence

Main Task - Brief

The titles and opening of a new fiction film, to last a maximum of two minutes (all video and audio material must be original, produced by candidates, with the exception of music or audio effects from a copyright-free source).

Main Task - Finished Sequence

Why Kris is amazing

Hi I'm Kris and to the right (beneath useful links, labels and blog archive) there is a picture of me :D >

I look that smart every day really, even at school where I am currently studying media.

I love film and taking pictures, and if you scroll down the page you will see some random examples of this I have managed to dig up..

Anyway, on here I will be posting all my AS media foundation portfolio work and basically it will be pretty amazing...


Friday, October 24, 2008

This serves as more of a reminder to myself (in bright pink!) some things I plan to do over half term, so ignore this - its just so I can refer back to this post and make sure I at least touch briefly on everything I put here, because I can occasionally be forgetful, and I am feeling that alot of inspiration will come from this half term, being halloween week...

- Write something more about my influences down the right of this page.

- Write something on budget tips from my useful links.

- Brainstorm what a horror film needs and its main conventions.

- Write something about the current film market and any gaps for horror.

- Write something about scripts.

- Write something about opening sequences.

- Write about promotional materials like DVD covers, posters or websites.

Also, I'm planning on watching lots of horror films this week - there are so many on. I saw that Saw 1, 2 and 3 are on this weekend so I will watch these and may chose to write about them. I also may write about the TV show 'Dead Set' on from Monday to Friday. Who knows what else I may write about - if I have any free time to kill I may just start blogging my inital thoughts and ideas because I am simply very excited.

I am deleting this post next week.

No comments: