Preliminary Task - Brief

Continuity task involving filming and editing a character opening a door, crossing a room and sitting down in a chair opposite another character, with whom she/he then exchanges a couple of lines of dialogue. This task should demonstrate match on action, shot/reverse shot and the 180-degree rule.

Preliminary Task - Finished Sequence

Main Task - Brief

The titles and opening of a new fiction film, to last a maximum of two minutes (all video and audio material must be original, produced by candidates, with the exception of music or audio effects from a copyright-free source).

Main Task - Finished Sequence

Why Kris is amazing

Hi I'm Kris and to the right (beneath useful links, labels and blog archive) there is a picture of me :D >

I look that smart every day really, even at school where I am currently studying media.

I love film and taking pictures, and if you scroll down the page you will see some random examples of this I have managed to dig up..

Anyway, on here I will be posting all my AS media foundation portfolio work and basically it will be pretty amazing...


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Introduction

Hello, hello, and welcome to my blog.

I am very, very excited about this project because it is about film. On the sides of this blog are lists of my favourite films and tv shows. I will also be adding my top ten films of my chosen genre (at the moment I am thinking horror rather than thriller) and some influential directors and their works. I love films and I will be watching many, many more over the next few weeks.

Here we go...

No comments: