Preliminary Task - Brief

Continuity task involving filming and editing a character opening a door, crossing a room and sitting down in a chair opposite another character, with whom she/he then exchanges a couple of lines of dialogue. This task should demonstrate match on action, shot/reverse shot and the 180-degree rule.

Preliminary Task - Finished Sequence

Main Task - Brief

The titles and opening of a new fiction film, to last a maximum of two minutes (all video and audio material must be original, produced by candidates, with the exception of music or audio effects from a copyright-free source).

Main Task - Finished Sequence

Why Kris is amazing

Hi I'm Kris and to the right (beneath useful links, labels and blog archive) there is a picture of me :D >

I look that smart every day really, even at school where I am currently studying media.

I love film and taking pictures, and if you scroll down the page you will see some random examples of this I have managed to dig up..

Anyway, on here I will be posting all my AS media foundation portfolio work and basically it will be pretty amazing...


Monday, December 15, 2008

My Editing Schedule

Our group was given an edit suite to share with one other group, consisting of one computer with editing software and one normal computer to blog with. Our teacher devised an editing schedule for each group member for the last 2 weeks before christmas. These individual editing slots were in our free periods at school, as more editing time other than just the lessons.

This is my individual editing schedule for the weeks beginning 8th and 15th December, showing my individual editing time input for my group (Periods are 40 minutes long):

Editing Week 1
Monday - Period 1: present
Wednesday - Period 6-8: unpresent due to illness (caught up by using 3 cancelled lesson periods for editing, see week 2)
Friday - Period 1: present

Editing Week 2
Monday - Period 6: present
Thursday - Period 3 - present (cancelled lesson), Period 7-8: present
Friday - Period 4-5: present (cancelled lesson)

Our third and final editing week begins on Monday 5th January after our christmas holidays. This week will be more intense for editing, with our editing schedules taking up half our free periods, 2 lunchtimes and 2 after school sessions each.

No comments: